AGENDA FOR SCNCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING – 01/18/2022
2022 SCNCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT
Election Procedure for the 2022 SCNCA Board of Directors
The annual elections for the 2022 Southern California / Nevada Cycling Association Board of Directors are coming up. Please see document for more details on process.
USA CYCLING COVID-19 GUIDANCE NOTICE
Please click below to read the open letter from Stuart Lamp, Director of Event Services – USA Cycling about the USA Cycling COVID-19 Guidance
UPCOMING PERMITTED EVENTS
RIDE WITH US
All USA CYCLING MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE
- Support for USA Cycling’s work in service of American cyclists
- Access to VIP benefits at America’s top cycling events
- A license to participate in hundreds of USA Cycling races nationwide
- A 12-month rolling membership
- Custom name decals, discounts on products and services, cycling legal support, and free coaching consultation.